30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Warranty & Returns Policy
1. Warranty and Returns are void if the phone has been dropped, misused, water damaged, modified or tampered with altering the original manufacturers design. We will not reimburse payments for repairs carried out by Third Party repairers. Third party repairs will void the Seller warranty.
2. Item must be returned before any refund is issued. A 15% restocking fee will be applicable to returns.
3. In the case of returned phones, all phones must be returned without any passcode locks or iCloud lock or any other lock restricting the use of the phone by any third party. No Refund will be issued for user locked phones. Refunds will only be issued once the locked phone has been unlocked.
4. Please delete any sensitive data from the phone before returning the phone for a refund or repair. Data may be deleted or lost during the repair process.
5. Returns must be delivered to our premises at the buyers cost, once received into our facility it may take between 7-14 days to process a return repair or refund depending on the circumstances of the fault. Deliveries into our facility are not immediate and occur 2-3 times a week. We will make every effort to repair or refund your product as quickly as possible.
6. Repaired items may be repaired with aftermarket parts if genuine manufacturer parts are not available at the time of repair. Handsets may also have defects repaired with aftermarket parts if genuine manufacture parts are not available at the time of repair.
7. All handsets sold are imported items, as such we provide a 6-Month warranty on all items. Warranty is provided by the Seller.
8. Office hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.00pm. Emails will be replied to during office hours excluding weekends and public holidays. Please be patient and your email will receive a response as quickly as possible, but in extreme cases can take up to 24 hrs.