All of our devices are shipped with our standard Cellect Comprehensive 6-Month Warranty.
What does our warranty cover?
- Faulty software
- Faulty hardware (e.g. touch issues, microphone).
- Battery issues (within the first 45-days). We can't warrant general battery degrade that occurs naturally.
What isn't covered?
- Broken screens
- Water damage
- Dropped or damaged devices
- Rooting or unauthorised modification of software
- Third-party modifications/repairs/parts.
Terms & Conditions
- Warranty is a 6-Month back to base hardware warranty which covers defects in accordance with ACCC Laws.
- Warranty void if the phone has been dropped, misused, liquid damaged, modified or tampered with altering the original manufacturers design. We will not reimburse payments for repairs carried out by Third Party repairers. Third party repairs will void the Seller warranty. Warranty excludes software, third party apps, software upgrades, viruses, malware or software modifications. Third party repairers also include Apple's Genius Bar.
- Item must be returned to the seller in its original condition before a refund may issued.
- The seller warrants the battery performance is rated for normal consumer use at the time of sale. Batteries are a serviceable part and their capacity and performance depletes over time with or without use. Lithium batteries must be replaced over time, this is not a defect. The performance of a Lithium battery in a mobile device will vary based on use, proximity to cellular towers, phone setting, display brightness setting, etc. The seller makes no claims to the performance of lithium batteries in refurbished devices or factory seconds.
- In the case of returned phones, all phones must be returned in their original condition without any passcode locks or iCloud lock or any other lock restricting the use of the phone by any third party. No Refund will be issued for locked phones. Refunds will only be issued once the locked device has been unlocked.
- Please delete any sensitive data from the phone before returning the phone for a refund or repair. Data may be deleted or lost during the repair process.
- Returns must be delivered to our premises at the buyers cost, once received into our facility it may take between 7-10 days to process a return repair or refund depending on the circumstances of the fault. Deliveries into our facility are not immediate and occur 2-3 times a week. We will make every effort to repair or refund your product as quickly as possible.
- Repaired items may be repaired with aftermarket parts if genuine manufacturer parts are not available at the time of repair. Replacement devices, in accordance to ACCC law, may be a refurbished device of similar type.
- Some handsets sold are imported items.
- Office hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am-5.00pm AEST. Emails will be replied to during office hours excluding weekends and public holidays. Please be patient and your email will receive a response as quickly as possible, but during peak periods cases can take up to 24-48 hrs.
- Change of mind or remorse purchase return shipping to be born by the buyer, return shipping after 30 days from purchase to be born by buyer. Our 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee dedicated support page can be found here.
- Claims against cosmetic condition of devices shall apply when viewed from a normal viewing distance of 50 centimetres under normal lighting conditions. We do not accept claims for minor marks when viewed from less than 50 centimetres, zoomed in or expanded view photographs.